Summer Special that will Wake You Up!
I’m just back from my annual trek to the 42nd Annual National Wellness Conference – the lifeblood of my wellness career for rejuvenation, renewal, re-tooling and re-acquainting with old friends. Once again amazing experience after being in attendance for the past 30+ years. That’s an amazing feat itself!
I presented on SLEEP or the lack thereof, and was greeted by 65 tired souls who waited in line to get into the room and resulted in standing room only. Apparently there are a lot of people (maybe even YOU) who have this issue.
So I’d like to share my Top 10 Tips For Getting a Good Night’s Sleep from the presentation, and if you read all 10 and click on the link below, you can enter my drawing for the TOP sleep aide that is natural, healthy, proven safe and effective, and your body can’t live without. So read on and then click on the link to register for a chance to WIN a GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP!
1. Write down what you are grateful for at the end of the day so you feel good and can relax
2. Take a relaxing bath before bed
3. Decrease electomagnetic fields (EMFs) by removing electronics from your bedroom
4. Darken room with black-out curtains or use eye mask
5. Use “white noise” machine to block out distractions
6. Don’t exercise 2-3 hours before bed – Increases your temp, cortisol, hunger
7. Take pharmaceutical grade Melatonin before sleep
8. Take Magnesium, a calming and relaxing mineral found in a good multivitamin/multimineral
9. Balance your blood sugar all day long
10. Manage causes of gut problems that keep you up at night
Deadline to register is July 20
Click here to register.
Connect with Carol
#Pharmaceuticalgradenutritionalsupplements #SugarBusterProgram #Howtogetagoodnightssleep #DigestiveHealth #NationalWellnessConference #healthyliving #wwwclearthewayprogramcom #highqualityvitamins #relaxation #Goalsetting #stressmanagement #selfcare